Monday, September 28, 2009


I have painted a series of starsign-pin-ups a few years ago. unfortunately I can't find the original scans again. All I've got are a few low-res files. I decided to modify them in Illustrator, so I can enlarge them and use them for print.

Monday, September 21, 2009


this is a project for a shortfilm i would like to do. i scribbled down a little story one evening and decided to make a short animatic. I would like to animate it later on in a papercutstyle and set two simple characters up in photoshop. here is a color-test for the set. i finally went with the green tree-green background version. even though i like the blue more graphic version i found the green brings out the red stronger and has a warmer feel to it.